October 23, 2008

New Concept

I've been thinking, and I decided I need to have some level on consistency with my blog. Something that I write about every week, and can share with everyone. Soooo I have decided to do a "Music Pick of the Week" blog. Once a week (not necessarily on the same day every week.. I'm not THAT consistent), I will post a blog about an artist that I love and that I think everyone needs to check out. I'll try to feature new artists to keep it fresh, but occasionally I'll throw in some oldies-but-goodies :) I hope you enjoy!

So without further adue, my pick this week is Adele. I saw her perform on Saturday Night Live this weekend and she was amazing. I love her voice. She reminds me of Amy Whinehouse, only better (not on drugs, well put-together, doesn't seem completely bat-shit crazy)... Definitely check her out, and let me know what you think!


XOXO,
Nikki

3 comments:

Leslie said...

What a good idea! This was a great pick. I love this song (and the video was really cool too - I had to watch it a couple of times)

Alison Purple said...

Yes! I saw her for the first time on SNL and really liked her!

Unknown said...

I SECOND Alison ...she rocked SNL and her voice is magical.