October 13, 2008

Monday at HMM

Happy Monday! Today was a pretty good day at work... Started off shakey, as I had some painful "women's troubles" this morning and ended up having to go in late.... BUT when I got there, I was pleasantly surprised to see that my co-worker, Len, had brought me two Blue Moon pilsner glasses! I love em! :)
This week is Boss's Week, so in honor of our wonderful bosses, my co-workers and I had ordered this delightful bouquet of cookies to be delivered. It came today, and it was sooo cute! It says "Happy Bosses Week From The Bunch Of Us" and the cookies are all shaped like bananas, with all of our names on them.
Mine was delish!!
Now I'm off to watch a little GG (Gossip Girl) with a couple of foxy ladies, and then spend some time with my hubby :)

XOXO,
Nikki

2 comments:

ash said...

you are so cute as a ba-na-nay

Unknown said...

I'm tagging you :)