July 2, 2012

'Tis Better To Give

If you are looking for a great personalized gift for Father's Day, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, bdays, or really just anything, might I suggest a custom coffee tumbler. This is easy, inexpensive, and so fun to make! Not to mention very useful for the lucky receipient. I've made a couple for Jose (a major coffee guy), and this year for Father's Day I decided to make one for my dad using pictures of our family, his kids and grandkids.

Target sells these tumblers for about $10. Once you pick that up, all you need is some pictures, maybe some fun stickers, and I like to get my own scrapbook paper from a craft store (as opposed to using the template that will be provided). Put everything together, slip it in the tumbler (the bottom screws off, and you insert your work in between the outer plastic and the inside), and BAM! You've got yourself a one-of-a-kind gift for your loved one. xxoo



PS. My dad loves his! :)

No comments: