September 23, 2008

Twilight

I have to admit it... I am totally OBSESSED with the book Twilight. Ashley said I would love it, and made me buy the book and I'm so glad she did!! I'm only about 1/2 way through it, and I can't get enough. I'm already getting excited to read the next one! I really don't think I've ever been so engaged in a book, or obsessed with a main character before. Those of you who have read it probably know what I'm talking about... And if you haven't read it, I strongly recommend it! Trust me, you won't be disappointed... Can't wait for the movie!!
"About three things I was absolutely positive.
First, Edward was a vampire.
Second, there was a part of him -
and I didn't know how dominant that part might be -
that thirsted for my blood.
And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him".
XOXO,
Nikki

2 comments:

ash said...

WOOT WOOT!!!!

Holly said...

hah you two are cute. i wish i liked books like that. ash tried to get me on the bandwagon too, but after she said vampires, i just couldnt do it!!