September 3, 2008

Jose and Nicole's Wedding: The Soundtrack

As many people know, I work in the music industry, licensing songs to be used in movies, TV shows, commercials, etc... But my DREAM job would be to be on the other side of things, and actually be a music supervisor and choose the songs that would be in said movies and TV shows... So, imagine my delight in being able to choose all of the music for my wedding. I'm very proud, as I believe the music plays just as big a part of the day as everything else. Here is my Wedding Soundtrack:

♥ "Bless The Broken Road" by The Rascall Flatts (Processional)
♥ "Songbird" by Fleetwood Mac" (Bride's Entrance)
♥ "Forever and For Always" by Shania Twain (Recessional)
♥ "My Best Friend" by Queen (Introductions)
♥ "Hold You In My Arms" by Ray LaMontagne (Bride and Groom's First Dance)
♥ "My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw (Father/Daughter Dance)
♥ "God Only Knows" by The Beach Boys (Mother/Son Dance)
♥ "The Way You Make Me Feel" by Michael Jackson (First Party Dance)
♥ "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson (Cake Cutting)
♥ "Labels or Love" by Fergie (Bouquet Toss)
♥ "Real Good Man" by Tim McGraw (Garter Toss)
♥ "No One" by Alicia Keys (Last Dance)

XOXO,
Nikki

1 comment:

Holly said...

that hold me in your arms song was SOOO beautiful, i had never heard it before!

and i would like to thank whoever's decision it was to play "tootsie roll". of which, i was sliding to the left, to the left, all by my self and didnt even care!