June 11, 2012

Memorial Weekend Outings

One of the reasons I love living in the Bay Area is there is always something to do... Whether it be an event, museum, theme park, sight-seeing, you name it... and being able to enjoy it through the eyes of a child makes just everything that much sweeter (even if it is a huge production just to get out the door when an 18 month old is involved).
On May 27th, the Golden Gate Bridge turned 75 years old. Naturally, there was a big festival thrown so Joaquin and I met up with Heather and Rob, and headed down to Fort Mason/Crissy Field to say "Happy Birthday" in person.
I am slightly obsessed with the "toy camera" effect on my new Canon
Soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Batzloff
Go Niners! (even though I am forever surrounded by Raiders fans!)
Me and my little man at the Golden Gate Bridge :)
The following day, we were lucky to have a day to spend with Jose, and decided to check out the San Ramon Wind Festival. Growing up, the Wind Festival was one of my mom's favorite events, and we used to go every year. I was very excited to share this little tradition with my own family.

Train ride #1
Big Slide!! The boys went on this ride as well
Train ride #2 (that little girl talked my ear off the whole time. So cute:) )
xxoooxxoo

No comments: