December 3, 2008

Anyone want this dog???

My friend lives in LA, and her co-worker needs to find a home for his dog... I don't really know why he's giving him away, I guess he doesn't have time to take care of him.

Anyways, the dog is a yellow lab/pit bull mix, small (about 40 lbs), he's not neutered but he's apparently very obedient, crate trained, etc. If you or anyone you know is interested, let me know!! If the owner can't find a home, he's gonna take this little sweetie to the shelter :(
xoxo,
Nikki


3 comments:

Holly said...

breaks my heart, hope they find him a home!

Leslie said...

Cute little doggy. The guy looks like he could be a little scary though!

Check out my blog, you got an award.

ash said...

man! i hope they find him a home! i would take him if i didnt already have dogs coming out of my ears:)~